PLEASE READ the contents on this page carefully as it contains vital details about your rights and obligations as well as limitations and exclusions that may apply to you.
By purchasing our products and accessing our website you signify your agreement to the terms and conditions outlined on this page.
We have dedicated professionals who work hard and strive to bring you the best quality in virgin hair extensions. Due to the fact that our products come from separate individuals who donate their hair we can’t always Guarantee hair color or texture will be an exact match as desired or preferred. Just For The Hair Of It, LLC sells virgin hair extensions our products are 100% natural and do not contain any synthetic material, Our hair comes in Straight, Body Wave or Deep Wave patterns, Colors range between a natural 1 and 4. Lastly our hair lengths are as followed:
- Brazilian Hair – 8″ inches to 40″ inches (Any Color & Texture)
- Malaysian Hair – 12″ inches to 28″ inches (Any Color & Texture)
- Peruvian Hair – 12″ inches to 26″ inches (Any Color & Texture)
We accept all major credit cards. As soon as you place an order online your credit or check card will be charged promptly via PayPal the world leader in online payment processing.
All prices are in United States Dollars (USD) unless otherwise specifically stated. JustForTheHairOfIt.com cannot confirm the price of an order until after an order is completed by USER because shipping and tax rates apply.
Prices listed on JustForTheHairOfIt.com do not include any state or other local taxes that may apply to USER’s order. JustForTheHairOfIt.com will collect sales tax via PayPal a 3rd party payment platform for businesses.
All orders are shipped to the provided shipping address through Regular Mail or UPS Delivery. Orders placed on non business days will be processed on the nearest upcoming business day. Business Hours are Monday through Friday 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Delays in shipping are common and can arise for many reasons that’s why it’s important for you to provide us accurate shipping information. For your convenience it’s very important not to wait until the last minute to place your order if you have a deadline or hair appointment it is always wise to order in advance to avoid unanticipated delays.
Refunds & Exchanges
Due to the nature of the human hair industry, all sales of all hair products are final. At no time will we refund any product purchased through our website, on location at events, or via phone.
If you received the wrong product please read the following:
- 1) Merchandise must be unworn and unwashed.
- 2) Merchandise must be in original packaging along with the receipt when sent back.
- 3) Any merchandise purchased during a “Sale” or deemed a discounted item cannot be returned.
If there is any dispute about or involving the Site, by using the Site, you agree that the dispute will be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to personal jurisdiction by venue in the state and federal courts of the State of California.
We take precautions to protect USER information. When USER submits sensitive information via the website, USER information is protected both online and offline.
Whenever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. USER can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of USER web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect USER information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Copyright Infringement Notification Should you wish to file a copyright infringement notification with JustForTheHairOfIt.com, you will need to send a written or electronic communication that includes all of the following, as based on Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the material that has allegedly been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity. *Please provide the URL(s) in the body of your email or letter, as this will help us to identify the potentially infringing material.
- Contact information of the complainant.
- A statement that the complainant has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is a copyright violation.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complainant is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of material that has allegedly been infringed.
Written or electronic notice of copyright infringement should be emailed to JustForTheHairOfIt.com’s designated agent at:
Email Us: Click Here
Please note the following:
- Under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages.
Service and Advertising Emails. JustForTheHairOfIt.com may send USER several service related emails to the email address given when placing an order. These include a confirmation email with details of USER’S order, a pre-event email reminder about the event to be attended, and a post-event email gathering feedback on the USER’S experience. When USER places an order, Spankincheap.com will also add USER to our weekly mailing list to be informed of upcoming events. USER can opt out of these emails at any time by notifying us Click Here
If USER violates these TERMS JustForTheHairOfIt.com may terminate USER’s access to the SITE such as future use of the SITE, cancel USER’s Hair order, and/or take appropriate legal action against USER.
JustForTheHairOfIt.com reserves the right to change these TERMS at any time, effective immediately upon posting on the site.